Antigua and Barbuda is a country in the West Indies in the Americas, lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean with a breath-taking nature and tranquil landscapes. The independent Commonwealth state grants investors the citizenship in case of investing in the country; paving the way to establish a successful, growing business.
Holders of the Antiguan passport enjoy visa free travel to more than 100 countries, including the UK and countries of the Schengen area.
Why Antigua and Barbuda?
- Beautiful nature and landscapes
- English is an official language
- Visa free travel to more than 100 countries and territories
- Member of the British Commonwealth
- Citizenship procedures usually takes few months
- No restrictions on dual citizenship