Canada is the second largest country in the world based on total area, and the fourth largest country in terms of land area. It is a developed country with the 10th highest nominal per capital income worldwide, while it holds the 9th position in the roster of countries with the highest Human Development Index. It also ranks high in terms of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
With a signiﬁcant need for professionals and skilled labourers, the Canadian government has allowed immigration to Canada to ﬁll in the vacancies in sectors where local residents are unable or unwilling to meet the demand. Today, Canada is one of the top options of professionals seeking to migrate to countries with top-tier living standards. The country has one of the highest per capita immigration rates globally, and the government expected around 280,000 to 305,000 new permanent residents in 2016.
WHAT OUR AGENCY CAN DO FOR YOU
WIS Consultants in Dubai specialises in helping applicants secure a Canada visa via the Canadian consulate to enable them to obtain jobs in Canada, study in the country, or become an investor. Our agency in Dubai offers a streamlined and cost-effective service to help you migrate to Canada from Dubai in the easiest and most expedient way possible.
Our Canada immigration consultants in Dubai will help you understand the necessary procedures and requirements so you can advance your plans to migrate to Canada from Dubai, UAE. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to get in touch with our agency in Dubai, and our Canada immigration consultants will be more than happy to assist you.
For people interested to know more about immigration to Canada from Dubai, especially those who are looking for jobs in Canada, here are the important details you should consider:
CANADA VISIT VISA
Foreigners who are exempted from getting a visa still need to secure an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to ﬂy to or transit through Canadian soil. The exceptions to this rule are U.S. citizens and travellers already holding a valid Canada visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents are not allowed to apply for an ETA. The leniency period allowing travellers to board their ﬂight without ETA ends on November 9. Learn the answers to your questions about the ETA application and Canada visa acquisition during this period. Be prepared. You should apply for an ETA prior to booking a ﬂight to Canada. Though the approval can be done within minutes, there are certain applications that take several days to complete so avoid waiting until the last minute. If you require more information on how to secure a Canada visa from Dubai, our immigration consultants in Dubai can help you.
- Have one year of continuous, full-time paid work experience, or its equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the past 10 years in any of the 347 eligible occupations listed under the National Occupational Classiﬁcation system;
- Work experience must be categorised according to: Skill Type 0 for Managerial Occupations, Skill Level A for Professional Occupations, and Skill Level B for Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades under the meaning of the National Occupational Classiﬁcation System;
- Acquire enough points under the skilled worker point grid, which is composed of six selection factors. The current passing mark is 67 points.
- Undergo language proﬁciency examination from a recognised third-party organisation and demonstrate intermediate level language skills either in English or French, in correspondence to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7;
- Have suitable or adequate settlement funding;
- Undertake a successful security and background check and medical examination
- First: Applicants must apply for and secure a certiﬁcate of selection (Certiﬁcat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government. It is proof that Quebec accepts you as an immigrant.
- Second: Applicants accepted by Quebec must apply for permanent residence under Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The process requires a medical examination and a police check (certiﬁcate). All immigrants searching for jobs in Canada must undergo these checks, regardless of where they plan to settle in Canada.
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS
- The majority of Canadian provinces and territories can nominate immigrants under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These candidates for immigration to Canada must possess the necessary skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of the province or territory, and should want to live there.
- The course or programme speciﬁed will be completed in less than 6 months
- The foreign national is a member of the family or staff of a foreign representative to Canada