The Caribbean country offers investors and migrant workers a high quality of life in a low-crime, friendly society and a naturally beautiful environment. Grenada is also considered as one of the most open economies in the world, with economic stability and relatively low inflation rate. The government of Grenada grants most favorable nation treatment to all foreign investors.
Grenada offers two citizenships by investment programs: one by contributing to the National Transformation Fund (NTF) and the other by approved projects (real estate).
- Low processing fees
- No interview, certain level of education, or experience required
- No restrictions on dual citizenship
- Stable investment environment
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted
- Citizenship may be extended to family members, such as a spouse, dependent children, and dependent parents
- Social and political security
- No foreign income, wealth, inheritance, or capital gains tax
- Grenadian citizens can travel without visa restrictions to more than 115 international and Commonwealth countries. These include the United Kingdom and all other members of the European Union, Singapore, and Hong Kong