St Kitts Citizenship
The dual island nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, which is also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, offers a citizenship by investment programme to stimulate their local economy with the aid of foreign investments.
St Kitts Citizenship by Investment Programme
At WIS, our immigration specialists can help you secure a St. Kitts second passport by means of Citizenship by Investment. St. Kitts has established two investment options under the programme:
1) Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) Contribution
– Single applicants are required to make a non-refundable contribution of US$ 150,000
– Applicants with up to three dependents, however, will need to invest a non-refundable contribution of US$ 195,000
– For any additional dependents, the applicant must add US$ 10,000, regardless of the applicant’s or dependent’s age
2) Real Estate Investment
– Applicants are required to make a minimum investment ranging from US$ 200,000 to US$ 400,000 in a pre-approved real estate project, such as a hotel, villa or condominium unit.
St Kitts second passport benefits
Qualified applicants will be granted a lifetime citizenship by the St Kitts & Nevis government. This entitles them and their families with visa free travel to more than 140 countries, including EU Schengen countries, the UK and Canada.
Holders of a second passport issued by St. Kitts also enjoy tax free benefits (no income or wealth tax), dual citizenship privileges, quality life in a peaceful country and availability of prime real estate investments.
Talk to our immigration experts today!
Here at WIS, we have an expert team of immigration consultants ready to help you. We will facilitate the process, assist you in collecting and submitting requirements, and liaise with authorities on your behalf. Our team responds on time and will offer you unbeatable hands-on support from start to finish.